Friday, January 23, 2015

Peer Review

http://lindasphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/best-images-first-semester.html

 I like Linda's wild card photo the best because, it's so cute and funny. The photo makes me happy and i'm sure it would make others feel the same. She really portrays a lot of personality in this photo.

 My least favorite photo is her people photo because, I think she could've captured better expressions on the peoples faces and the exposure and clarity could've been better as well. Linda has so much potential and can do a lot better with taking photos of people.

I think Linda's photo are really great. She does a remarkably good job at capturing scenery while still telling a story.  She also is really good at making sure the exposure and composition of the photo are just right.

I think Linda could improve on capturing expressions. People look a lot for photographers to get a photo of them in their natural expressions and its a good thing to practice and get skilled at.

She did the best on the prompt "things". The roller coaster is so "picture perfect". It's something I could find in a magazine, I feel. Really creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment