Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Camera Etiquette

Don't hog a perfect camera shot, let others have a chance to get the same picture opportunity. Take care of your equipment and consider your spacing between them and others around you. Be aware of your surroundings. Being friendly with others can benefit you. Apologize whenever you make a mistake.
 My favorite tip: 6. Let others know – politely! – of their mistakes.
This is my favorite tip because, if you don't help them they'll never learn. You could better a person's photo just by one tip. I would politely talk with someone who isn't cooperating and ask why or simply move away for a different shot. No, i have not run into this before. 


At weddings
Etiquette at a wedding is very important and critical to shooting the best photos. Photographer lets guests have a chance at taking photos as well. Its all about the bride and groom and if you think that way, your photos will highlight them better. 
I would politely talk to the rude guest about my duty here and what i am to accomplish, no. I would warn people of my job and ask them ahead of time for their cooperation. I would talk to people before the situation gets really bad. 
Annoying things
This reading is about the annoyances photographers endure. It tells the truth underneath the annoyance. The author tells personal experiences he's had with these annoyances. 
I would be annoyed most with getting hit by other photographer's lenses or camera bags. I have encountered friends being really nosy about pictures and always want to go through them during photo shoots and bugging me about edits and when they will receive them. I would accept the job as long as i got some pay out of it, but its all about the experience and practice.

Photo walk 
Come completely prepared, bring extra camera things just in case. Dress moderately and weather concerned. Be polite with others and share tips. Use your surroundings to your benefit and take many photos at the same spot in all different angles. For a photo walk i'd like to walk around 2nd strret, 6th street, or south congress. Id like to go there because they have unique shops, architecture, and people there to shoot! Water, light equipment, good shoes and different types of lens would be needed to have a good walking day. I would prefer an urban walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment